Graphic Designer (Junior/Senior)
- Interpreting the client's brief and developing a concept to suit their needs and objectives.
- Adapting to a huge variety of products/services and media, such as ATL and BTL advertising, packaging, events, merchandise, corporate identity, website and interactive solutions.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketchup.
- Contributing creatively to produce ideas, concepts and creating design solutions that have high visual impact.
- Ability to handle pressure and work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, within a team environment and communicate at all levels.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, hands-on and willing to go the extra mile.
- Ability to create and deliver a range of cross-platform digital work will be an added advantage.
Interested? Fill-in your details below or send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org